CLE – Asylum Law Updates and Practice Pointers
Please join us for this upcoming CLE on asylum law. The goal of this CLE is to provide practical information to help practitioners better serve their clients. Specifically, this CLE will provide:
- Information on the current state of asylum law and adjudication trends locally and nationally;
- Practical tips from a former USCIS Asylum Officer and experienced practitioners on how to prepare and strengthen asylum applications;
- Update on implementation of the “Asylum Ban” along the Southern Border; and
- Information on new low commitment volunteer opportunities to help asylum seekers on the border and here in Minnesota.
- Conner Molloy, former USCIS Asylum Officer;
- Veronica Walther, Partner, Walther Goss Law & Volunteer Attorney, Lawyers for Good Government (L4GG) Project Corazon;
- Colleen Beebe, Immigration Legal Services Project Manager, Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN)
Date: Friday, January 31, 2020, 9:00-10:00 AM
Location: Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 875 Summit Ave, St. Paul MN 55105, Room 225
**Remote Attendance Available
Friday, January, 31 2020, 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
This event has passed.